AS THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATORS (TPAS), WE PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN THE MARKETPLACE, COLLECTIVELY OVERSEEING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF PREMIUM, CLAIMS, AND PENSION FUNDS. WITH TPAS GROWING IN STATURE AND IMPORTANCE, IT IS CRITICAL TO ESTABLISH GUIDELINES AND A CODE OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT FOR OUR INDUSTRY TO PROTECT THE TRUST THAT PLAN SPONSORS PLACE IN US.
Who We Are
We are an association made up of organizations that are engaged in the business of providing pension and benefit administration services to companies, unions and associations. Our goal is to represent the interests of the members of TPAAC as a common voice to the insurance industry and the various Provincial and Federal government regulatory bodies. We strive to create a financially strong TPA industry and to establish certain guidelines and uniform standards required to preserve the integrity of our industry.
• To promote and protect the interests and to conserve the rights of those engaged in the business of third party administration of group insurance and pension plans.
• To promote standard and sound business and administrative practices among TPAs.
• To educate the public on the business of TPAs.
• To share information for the mutual benefit of the members.
• To promote the maintenance and improvement of the qualifications and standards of TPAs.